Watch This Webinar
In the U.S., 1 in 5 people have a disability and 30% of households have at least one member with a disability. Forward looking organizations understand that establishing a strong brand within the disability and veteran community, a community with a buying power of $2 trillion, is not only good for society, but it's good for business.
Watch this webinar to learn about the following:
- Success stories from leading employers Pepsi, Synchrony and others
- Discover the business case for hiring talent in the disability community
- Best practices to implement a disability hiring initiative
- Tips to effectively attract and hire individuals and veterans with disabilities
- Strategies to establish open communication and ongoing support for employees with disabilities
This webinar is hosted by Disability Solutions, a national non-profit consulting practice working with corporate leaders to leverage engagement of talented jobseekers with disabilities. Disability Solutions' diverse team focuses on end-to-end talent acquisition, retention strategies and solutions resulting in people and business driven outcomes.